The English Club is a language school with over 17 years of experience working with students of all ages.
We teach English, French and German at all levels and prepare our students for the Cambridge, Goethe Institut and Delf exams.
Our philosophy is for students to learn through inmersion in a comfortable, fun environment, using an structured approach based in our self developed syllabus.
We have two schools in Valladolid, situated in:
– C/ Amadeo Arias 28, Parquesol
– Paseo de Zorrilla, 159 (in front of Vallsur’s shopping center)
We are looking for English teachers to be part of our team.
Prospective candidates ideally should have:
- TEFL, CELTA, C2 certificate or equivalent
- English as their mother tongue
- All relevant visas and documentation to work in Spain
- At least 2 years of experience in teaching English.
- Basic IT knowledge and experience in online teaching. We aWre teaching classes both in-person and online.
We are looking for fun and dynamic people, with lots of energy and enthusiasm who are organised and well disciplined in their lesson planning.
Prepare and impart classes to students whose ages might range from 3 years old to adults.
Currently we are offering both part-time and full time positions (up to 25 h/week).
Regular work hours are Monday to Thursday 16:00 to 20:20 and Fridays 16:30 to 19:30.
Morning and night classes offered on demand.
- Regular training
- The opportunity to gain experience working with experienced teachers in a fun and friendly environment
- Paid school holidays and social security cover.