Torrelavega is about 25 minutes by car) from Santander, the main city in the Cantabria region. Torrelavega has plenty of facilities (gyms, shools, shopping centres, bars, restaurants, etc.) and it has a population of about 60,000. The nearest beach is 8 kilometres away from the town, which is quite tourist-orientated with a campus for the beach and a surfing area. People in the town can also enjoy Pyrenee Mountains and the nearby “Alto Campo” skiing resort.
- The Most Difficult Thing about Learning SpanishOctober 12, 2018 - 11:04 am
- Spanish PaperworkSeptember 3, 2018 - 11:25 am
- Brexit – A Stay of Execution?March 21, 2018 - 11:36 am
- Forbidden Fruit?February 18, 2018 - 9:45 am
- Top 10 DestinationsOctober 7, 2017 - 10:51 pm
- Death of the Spanish Bar?October 7, 2017 - 5:37 pm