Description of school:
Founded in 1999, CLC idiomas is a prestigious language school teaching English, French, German and Spanish.
The school is an official Cambridge Preparation Centre and Trinity Exam Centre. At CLC, the atmosphere is friendly and supportive, for both staff and students. There is a low turnover in staff, and we now have well over 2000 students, many of whom have started as youngsters and are now taking Advanced or even Proficiency exams.
The CLC teaching programme offers a complete range of levels, with students ranging from three years old to adult. Many students will take a Cambridge (PET–>CPE) or Trinity (ISE) exam at the end of their course, and adults may study general English or specialized, custom-designed professional courses, either in our academy or on-site in the workplace. Some students will do intensive courses for TOEFL, IELTS, BEC, etc.
Teachers work both in our centre and in our branches, alternating on a daily basis (one day in our centre, one out). External classes may be in:
Nearby primary/secondary schools where CLC has its own “Language School” status
Companies: local (but international) firms given on-site English training.
- CELTA or equivalent certificate
- You should have a university degree.
- You should have at least ONE year’s teaching experience in TEFL.
- Preference will be given to those with experience in Cambridge exam preparation, although full training will be given.
- Applicants must be willing and enthusiastic about working with children.
- Applicants must have European residency and a valid EU work permit. A working knowledge of Spanish would be useful, just for getting around, although in CLC Spanish is never used in class.
5 full time positions.